Visual Solutions Consultant
- Active acquisition of new Customers.
- Preparation offers and update direct and indirect Customers database.
- Participation in trade fairs, shows, product presentations.
- Market research and monitoring of competitor actions.
- Natural ability to build relationship with Customers.
- Realisation of individual sales plans.
- Reporting of sales results and the status of implementation of tasks to Direct Manager.
- Analysing potential opportunities.
- Executions of presentations for Customers.
- Experience in sales (Dealers Sales experience will be an asset).
- Ability to diagnose customer needs and build business relationships.
- Strong commercial drive with focus on achieving targets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience and skills in presentations.
- Communicative personality.
- Ability to travel.
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Analytic and creatively skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a “can do” mentality.
- Self-motivated/achiever, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to identify and analyse threats/opportunities.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Category B driving license.
- Opportunity to gain experience in a successful international company.
- Professional challenges and development.
- Employment based on consultancy agreement.
If you are interested in taking up this challenge, please send your CV to the following address:
email@example.com with a note in the title of an email: VS
Please include the following clause in your application: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Only chosen candidates will be asked to participate in this recruitment process.